What's for lunch ?

boxed indian lunch from the local weirdo hare krishnas that set up on campus every 11am. They're overly friendly to the slightly creepy point, but they don't actually push any wacky krishna-anything on you, and make some decent veggie indian food for $5
this again today! gonna have to unpack the kitchen stuff one of these days...

this again today! gonna have to unpack the kitchen stuff one of these days...
be careful they don't slip you some LSD bro and if they start parading the krishna chicks walk away. You don't wanna end up like Tex Watson of the manson family cop0

I had to go to the office today and on the way I spotted a burrito place and had this:

IMG_3980.JPG

I'm pretty sure it weighed 2 pounds.
It was pretty tasty, but had a bit too much sauce with the BBQ sauce and the juice from the coleslaw. It was all tasty, just messy.

so far....can of Chef Boyardee ravioli...cold straight outa the can, MRE style ! a cup of peach yogurt. I've got a blueberry bagel toasting which i will put some cream cheese on and then I might finish up with an orange...I need some energy. Go Dodgers !

so far....can of Chef Boyardee ravioli...cold straight outa the can, MRE style ! a cup of peach yogurt. I've got a blueberry bagel toasting which i will put some cream cheese on and then I might finish up with an orange...I need some energy. Go Dodgers !

Steve1989 is a bad influence. Go Cubs Go.

1 green chili and cheese tamale (from a dude with a cart on the side of the street on my morning commute - Go Cubs!), collard greens with ham, goat biryani, and some kimchi.

Murrica'!

Last edited:
Back