What's everyone doing for loopers these days?

So.... I just bought this for my live looping rig.

boss-oc-3-super-octave-600231.jpg

I'm also rewiring my pedal board(s) so that both of my loopers are side by side and have midi sync going on between them. This allows me to have a rhythm loop sync'd between both loopers, but one looper is for Guitar and Bass... while the other is for Vocal and Drum Pad... and all four have their own separate outputs. The Guitar out runs to the amp and is mic'd, while the other three run to their own channels on the mixer. :)

So.... I just bought this for my live looping rig.

boss-oc-3-super-octave-600231.jpg

I'm also rewiring my pedal board(s) so that both of my loopers are side by side and have midi sync going on between them. This allows me to have a rhythm loop sync'd between both loopers, but one looper is for Guitar and Bass... while the other is for Vocal and Drum Pad... and all four have their own separate outputs. The Guitar out runs to the amp and is mic'd, while the other three run to their own channels on the mixer. :)

So is this so you can lay down bass lines with your guitar or see how low you can go?

So is this so you can lay down bass lines with your guitar or see how low you can go?

Bass lines.

I'm using two sync'd Boomerang III loopers.... each has two ins and two outs. The primary looper has guitar and bass in and out. Guitar out going to the amp and being mic'd. Bass out will go through a DI and be EQ'd for bass lines.

The second looper has my drum pad and vocal mic plugged into them. It will allow drum, vocal, bass, and guitar parts to be in sync with each other but individually stacked or removed.

Bass lines.

I'm using two sync'd Boomerang III loopers.... each has two ins and two outs. The primary looper has guitar and bass in and out. Guitar out going to the amp and being mic'd. Bass out will go through a DI and be EQ'd for bass lines.

The second looper has my drum pad and vocal mic plugged into them. It will allow drum, vocal, bass, and guitar parts to be in sync with each other but individually stacked or removed.

Do you have a split cable for feeding in the bassline separately? Or does that not even matter in this set up?

Previously I was running my Guitar Synth through the second line... so it was horns, bass, keys, whatever. When the octaver gets here I'm going to experiment with using the dual outs on it... or if the boss pedal screws with my direct tone, I'll use a buffered splitter further up the chain.

Back