what's everybody drinking tonight?

GreatDane

"up yours, baby."
i am totally high on this relatively new "local" brewery out of Stratford, CT called Two Roads. i've got all the local liquor stores stocking at least one of their brews. tonight i picked up a six-pack of Two Roads "Honey Spot" white IPA. but every beer i've had from these guys is a winner.

two-roads-honeyspot_glass.jpg

so what are you enjoying tonight- alcoholic or otherwise?

PBRs, a bit of buffalo trace, some A Little Crazy from Revolution brewing, some Smith's Forge hard cider and a little later some really really good "other."

Tonight I'm drinking water.

Earlier today I had a double of this.
oatA.jpg

And I had a double of this.
fourgrainA.jpg

All of the Koval whiskeys that I've tried have been great. These may be my favorite whiskeys.

what ever was cheap at the store.......I got nothing.....oh wait.....I have Cruzan aged Rum in the freezer.....hang on...be back....or not

Just got back from rehearsal. Probably hit the Woodford in a minute.

Well, I'm up in Sonoma Co. right now celebrating a guy's weekend with my son and a couple of his friends. This evening, we drank a 2010 Marimar Estates Pinot, and then we polished off two growlers of Russian River Pliny the Elder we bought when we had lunch at their brew pub in Santa Rosa. For lunch, I had one of the most interesting beers I've ever tasted: Russian River Supplication, a
Sour Brown Ale Aged in Pinot Noir Barrels with Sour Cherries. It was heavenly!

Cracked Canoe on tap.
I got ambushed with a birthday party last night.
We went to see out favourite bar band play a brand new venue.
I wasn't driving. So, I drank.

I'd never had Cracked Canoe before. It's a light lager, but it was pretty tasty and easy to keep pounding them back.
And by pounding them back, I mean 5 or maybe 6 all night.

i am totally high on this relatively new "local" brewery out of Stratford, CT called Two Roads. i've got all the local liquor stores stocking at least one of their brews. tonight i picked up a six-pack of Two Roads "Honey Spot" white IPA. but every beer i've had from these guys is a winner.

two-roads-honeyspot_glass.jpg

so what are you enjoying tonight- alcoholic or otherwise?

Honeyspot Road is my favorite from them, though I've liked every one I've tried so far. If you can find them, I highly recommend Cisco Brewers' from Nantucket, MA. So good.

My in-laws are ex-alcoholics, so I try not to drink too much around them. I do have a couple Lagunitas Little Sumpin's set aside for later though.

Back