Lunch: Whatcha havin?

I'm still thinking of pizza from yesterday's thread! :embarrassed:

My lose 1 pound per week goal plateaued this week for unknown reasons, so I'll be a good boy and avoid extreme fats/grease/spontaneous gaseous eruptions.

Last edited:
I went with a grilled cheese. I didn't feel like shoveling the driveway to go out.

Leftovers from a spur of the moment dish i created the other night. Sauteed peppers, onions, garlic. Diced tomatoes. salt n pepper. rosemary. and ground lamb. all mixed up with penne and doused in grated cheese. it yum.

I ended up having a stir-fry instead of a gyro. And it was a bad call...it was a bad call, Ripley.

Maybe gyro tomorrow.

Reactions: Tig
My local convenience store is also a grill.

Most crap is just deep fried, but they do make a pretty good Chicken Cordon Bleu sandwich. Fried chicken breast, Honey Dijon Mustard, Ham and Swiss Cheese served hot on a fresh roll.
Tasty.

That foodie band name thread made me hungry...

I'm thinking gyro.

:confused:

man-simulator-gyroscope-gold-8925727.jpg

lol. I had a gyro for lunch today. I also had a little bit of shawarma.

Peanut butter and grape jelly sandwich on whole wheat, a yogurt, 2 bananas and a fruit bar...standard lunch for me. Fast cheap mostly non perishable :Wave:

Homemade fish and chips tonight and nachoes at 11pm while I'm watching the Pens play hockey...

Chipotle burrito: white rice, black beans, chicken, corn salsa, extra cheese.

I get lemon wedges from the drink counter to squeeze on it and drip some Tabasco Chipotle sauce on it.

I wash it down with Pibb Xtra.

Back