What was your pedal, or pedals if you got more than one?

Ibanez Compressor. I can't find it now.

CP-9.jpg

Next up was an Ibanez Flanger and Metal Charger. I still have both of these but never use them.

cache_14842953.jpg

metalcharge.jpg

The Metal Charger caused me to give up on pedal distortion for a long time.

It was either the Boss DM-2, or the set of cheapo Arion pedals (including the SCH-1) that I bought at some bargain show at a hotel. So long ago that I can no longer keep it straight in my head.

I still have them all, but only the DM-2 sees any regular use.

My first effects processor was built in to my first amp. First pedal was a MXR distortion+. Phase shifter
uploadfromtaptalk1442631246916.jpg

After I bought my first electric I went to by an amp and got a DOD Tech4 multi-effect unit with it
dod_tec4_001.jpg

after a while I traded it for a Boss SD-2 Dual Overdrive, which I kinda miss from time to time (not mine in the pic)
boss-sd-2-dual-overdrive-212159.jpg

My first pedal was one of these guys:

image.php

It was after I gave up on the GT units (I moved up to a GT-6), that I started with the individual stomp boxes.

From memory it was a Dod FX60 chorus pedal followed by either a Boss DS-1 or a wah/volume pedal of unknown make.

FX60 was a hissy load of crap and got replaced by a Boss CE-2. Still got the CE-2 and the DS-1 although haven't used either in awhile. Wah/Volume wasn't great so sold that at a car boot sale.

Back