What was your pedal, or pedals if you got more than one?

Dogsinplastic

avuncular to no one
I'm taking my cues from Premier Guitar as they have a piece the first pedals from their editorial staff.

I got two after getting a little 10 watt Roland amp...

102371.jpg

and:
boss_ce-2_001.jpg

Still have them, unmodded...haven't used them in decades. The both did exactly what they said and got better sounding as I got better and developed a better ear for tone.

How 'bout yuse folks?

My first pedal was a DOD Compressor/Sustainer my sophomore year of HS . When placed in front of the 50W SS Marshall combo I had at the time, it created metal perfection (or at least I thought so). Got rid of it (and the amp) in college when I moved to a rack setup.
$_1.JPG

I bought a Digitech RP-10 in high school. Sold it when I bought my Mesa. Not sure of the order I bought pedals in after that. But I don't own any pedals today that were bought prior to 2004.

Nefore I bought the Marshall I had a Crate G60 (in the original oak crate). I bought this first:

HM2.jpg

Then one of these (why I couldn't tell you...I hate flangers)

bf_2_top_gal.jpg

And finally this:

dunlop_wah_crybaby__96446_zoom.jpg

None of which I feel bad about selling. Unlike my Marshall amp and my Super Reverb.

My first pedal was a Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi. Sold it to my bass player at the time and like all gear of old, wish I kept it. Next was an MXR Phase 100, traded it away...can't remember what for. Then an A/DA Flanger - I still own that one.

boss-ce-2b-bass-chorus-pedal.png

The first "band" I was in, I played bass. Even though we played mostly 80s metal, I loved the Cure's bass sound, so I got this.

DOD FX-55b Supra Distortion. Sounds great with a weaker single coil guitar. I still need to clean or replace the pots, and definitely replace the battery adapter.
6264341151_4c851fe098_z.jpg

Cry baby which I rarely use now. I had a Vox Valvetronic then. When I bought the Crate I needed a OD pedal so I got the Cool Cat TOD and distortion and a chorus pedal. Then I got an Ibanez DE7. Then I replaced the DE7 with a Flashback Delay, Then I got a Pharaoh Fuzz. Then I replaced the CC distortion with a Wampler Sovereign. I think I'm done...lately I've been more acoustic than electric

Back