What was I supposed to do? It was speaking to me...

Taylor guitars seem to be very popular where I live; several of my frinds play them. I think the guitarist I am working with has that same model. Taylors are not for me, but I do appreciate how good they are. Enjoy!

Very nice!

I had been thinking about getting a full-size carbon fiber acoustic (or maybe even a doubleneck) to complement my Emerald X7, but keep looking at all the beautiful wood...

2017-08-26_04-52-08 by jelloman 1965, on Flickr

Spruce top, finished gloss, with Black Mahogany back, sides, and neck finished satin...

It was the third I played, after a 414ce and a 326ce...this one has a more pronounced bottom end with amazing resonance and clarity...not too loud, but just gloriously perfect...

Went to the Martin factory once and that's when i realized i love the sound of acoustics that have a waist, as opposed to a dread... Without actually playing this guitar, I know I love how it sounds already :) As for speaking to you, non guitarists will never understand that, they think its just an excuse to buy it, as if we need an excuse lol...... But yes, guitars with character do talk...... What they say is personal... Nice guitar... Love it!

Back