What sorcery is this?

shoeless

Riffin'
Maybe it's just really good photoshop, but Christie Brinkley is 63 years old, a mother of 3 and looks like this?! From the upcoming SI Swimsuit issue.

SWIM158_TK5_03393_rawWMFinal1920.jpg

Last edited:
Lookin fantastic. She obviously has made a deal with the devil. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Good plastic surgery, good hair extensions, and expert photoshop.

And very wealthy with a "job" that is looking good. I expect she has a nutritionist on staff as well as multiple trainers, yoga instructors, massage therapists etc. You can still look pretty good at 63 if you make it a big priority and have the cash to do so.

Honestly, I think it's a little tasteless.

You're 63 years old, and all you have in this world to hold onto is showing your body off in a magazine?

Kind of skeezy if you ask me.

She looks great, but I find it kind of cheap.

For crying out loud there are three colors of skin there. Upper color, middle color, and bottom color. FAKE FUCKERY ALL OVER THIS.

Honestly, I think it's a little tasteless.

You're 63 years old, and all you have in this world to hold onto is showing your body off in a magazine?

Kind of skeezy if you ask me.

She looks great, but I find it kind of cheap.

Dude, she's a model (or was). I don't think it is sleazy at all. It's not like they bodypainted over sagging flesh.

In every magazine out there the pictures get doctored in some way. EVERY PICTURE. This is no different. I don't necessarily think photoshop is being used. Certainly not in the way that they are actually superimposing someone else's body parts in place. But certainly there are enhancements here.
Anybody who has been on a cruise and had their pictures taken by the photographers know what I mean. There is some sort of processing done. Remove a wrinkle here, no red eye there etc.
There was a segment on tv about her. I didn't see the actual segment but saw the commercial for it. It was her and her daughters posing together. Christy Brinkley IS this hot at 63.
Photo enhancements? Plastic surgery? Botox? Probably all of the above.....but who really cares? Not me.

Back