What pedals do you guys use with your acoustics?

Screw the input being stereo... I'm talking an amplification system that outputs stereo...
And since phasing is used to put one something like 180 degrees out with the other...
Pure awesomeness.......

So sure one source...but sounds like more if you just accept the fact that the output is stereo...
IF you put your acoustic through a PA, it just might be in stereo......

Now prove THAT wrong :wink:

don't forget the ping pong delay.

What John really wants is a modulated delay with tap tempo. :embarrassed:
Interesting.

The CE5 is very subtle and transparent. It really does sound great with an acoustic.

It's almost too subtle for electric, but great for accentuating dynamics.

Interesting.

The CE5 is very subtle and transparent. It really does sound great with an acoustic.

It's almost too subtle for electric, but great for accentuating dynamics.

Stick a plug in the second output and it becomes a vibrato pedal.

I have a green Fender chorus still in the package that I bought new for ten bucks about 5 years ago. How will that sound between my future a/e and a Fishman Loudbox Mini?

:grin:

I have a green Fender chorus still in the package that I bought new for ten bucks about 5 years ago. How will that sound between my future a/e and a Fishman Loudbox Mini?

:grin:

The loudbox already has built in chorus - I wouldn't bother.

A little chorus goes a loooooong way with an acoustic. The best chorus unit in my opinion for an acoustic is the Boss Chorus Ensemble. It is very subtle.

I've only read through page 4 of this thread and I already want to pry my eyes out with a flathead screwdriver.

Please don't tell me you put chorus on your Lowden... cop0

Negative. A smidge of reverb and that's it.

Dmn's recipe:

1. Two pickups: Sunrise mag & LR Baggs I-Beam (active version) running in stereo via TRS jack & stereo cable.

2. DTAR Solstice preamp splits the signal so I have control over each channel.

3. Lexicon Alex in the Solstice's effects loop for reverb. No delay, no chorus, nuthin else.

4. DTAR > board

It sounds HUGE.

DSC_0182.JPG

14282060257_b730b133e6_k.jpg

Back