What pedal should I get for $100 - has to be at GC

Aahzz

Habanero Evangelist
So, I has a $100 credit at GC, because I ended up not liking my EHX Memory Toy. Current pedalboard is EHX C9 - Ehx Soul Food - MXR Custom Badass 78 - MXR Script Phase 90 - TC Polytune.

I thought about the MXR Chorus, or the TC mini flanger...maybe the Super Badass to add more distortion - what do you think is fun?

I guess any of those would work. I usually only go with a chorus or a phaser or a flanger, so if it was my $100, I would pass on the chorus and flanger. I don't know if there is anything GC would have under $100 for delay or reverb and that would be the first thing I would want with that C9 or maybe a nasty fuzz to go with it.

I was thinking about a fuzz. I never really use delay, and my amp has a decent spring reverb (that I still rarely use, but it does sound good with the C9)....

I would need an auto wah or envelope filter. Maybe a Carl Martin optical envelope? Don't know what they go for in your neck of the woods.

OH man!

upload_2015-6-1_14-33-36.png

I have one IF you need one!

No thanks though. My micro Q does the job, but at that price range I'd have rather gotten the CM due to the volume jump that I don't like on the EHX. If I ever finish my effect loop project it will be remedied.

If you don't have a looper, TC, Boss and Digitech all have $99 offerings now. They're fun to mess around with and useful for practicing too.

Back