What kind of tea(s) have you been enjoying lately ?

DdBob

Dogue in teh desert
Brands , style, region, type, etc

Me...

Celstial seasonings "sleepy time", it's a mainstay, maybe the first tea I ever drank back in 1977 or thereabouts.

Ty-Phoo (english blend) with milk in the traditional Brit way...non builders tea.

Harney and sons as well as Bigelow Earl Grey.

and the latest is a triple mint tea by a company called Pukka which I found at Whole Foods...mint tea when it's hot is :love: and this one has a real nice earthy /natural quality like a loose leaf without the hassle or pretension.

How about you :confused:

*edit* and also Tazo Zen tea which is like a cross between sleepytime and a mint tea

I drink a lot of decaf green tea. I also enjoy decaf Earl Grey from time to time. If I happen to need a little caffeine, I've got some Scottish tea that's pretty good (if a little on the bitter side).
And if I'm having trouble falling asleep, I have some of this:
v00729.jpg

It's got chamomile and valerian root.

The kind that's cold water and you don't put anything else in it, except maybe for some ice.

Republic of Tea Green Tea. I currently have Ginger Peach and Kiwi Pear flavored, both of which are quite good. Their black and herbal teas are great too.

I drink a lot of decaf green tea. I also enjoy decaf Earl Grey from time to time. If I happen to need a little caffeine, I've got some Scottish tea that's pretty good (if a little on the bitter side).
And if I'm having trouble falling asleep, I have some of this:
v00729.jpg

It's got chamomile and valerian root.

Have you tried a bit of milk with the scottish tea ? I find the scottish, irish and english blends to be a bit bitter myself. I think that's why the UK'rs add milk, it really transforms the tea and makes it quite different actually.

Have you tried a bit of milk with the scottish tea ? I find the scottish, irish and english blends to be a bit bitter myself. I think that's why the UK'rs add milk, it really transforms the tea and makes it quite different actually.
No, but I'll give it a go next time.

I got some Irish breakfast tea a while back but I haven't had any. Probably still makes me woozy. *spits*

Back