What is your daily driver?

I alternate between a 2000 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 with 187k miles, and a 2004 Dodge Stratus SXT Coupe with 245k miles. The a/c doesn't work in the Stratus, so the Ranger is my hot day daily driver.

freecandy.jpg

Where the hell is my flying car? We were promised these decades ago. :old:
jetsons-car.jpg

I know I remember reading the Popular Mechanics that said so...

And I should be able to vacation on the Moon or Mars too :mad:

Until then for me it's a 1997 Integra GS-R with 127K miles on it. Still runs great so I expect it to see another decade...might need a new clutch soon though. And the wife drives a 1991 Pathfinder. We get our monies worth out of the cars we buy :thu:

2007 Toyota Prius. It is a great little car, easy to handle in traffic and park. And, most importantly, has a great-sounding stereo.

Plus, it can easily achieve speeds in excess of 17 mph. :rawk:

FTFY. :Wave:

Absolutely every Prius I see drives at least 10mph below the speed limit. Pisses me off.

Not sayin' that's you, @tiger roach, but the sooner you get that minivan, the better :tongue:

Last edited:
2004 Scion xB... just broke 100k miles in the fall, and I bought it with 45k. I get a lot of shit for having a "toaster" but it gets good mileage, and I can haul the majority of things I need to haul such as gear, mulch, and my new bike fits in the back.

2004 Scion xB... just broke 100k miles in the fall, and I bought it with 45k. I get a lot of shit for having a "toaster" but it gets good mileage, and I can haul the majority of things I need to haul such as gear, mulch, and my new bike fits in the back.

My daughter had one of the "sporty" Scions. Got great mileage. At least it's not a Prius.
:tongue:

One of these two BMW 328i's. I've been driving the blue one most of the summer because my youngest daughter has been driving the black one.

259936_1847770522522_6746398_n.jpg

'07 Chevy Trailblazer. Not good gas mileage but very little driving. Plus we've been in so many accidents (not our fault) we want a vehicle with some mass

Back