What is your current number one guitar?

Tiltsta

Show me your frittatas
Staff member
Well, what is your current favorite guitar? Which one gets the most play time these days?

Here is mine. 1963 ES-335 Hand Selected Historic Series VOS Gibson (it is a new guitar with a vintage aged finish and styling that is 1963 like). I fricken love this damn guitar.

IMG_2647.JPG

Last edited:
Mmmm. Spalty. How does the evertune work?

i love the evertune. it works exactly as advertised. perfect tuning and intonation all the time. the fishman fluence pickups are awesome too. ill be getting another balaguer with an evertune and a different model of the fishman pickups soon.

b1269aa3e5621a6e4a8e67341ee70bc6.jpg

2012 Les Paul Std. with BKP Rebel Yell pickups....
This pic was taken right after some drunk bitch stepped on my pedal board and I lost all sound. Turns out she unplugged one of the jacks. I was looking at the drummer like "really, with this shit!"
There was a running joke that every time we played at this particular bar someone stepped on my board.

Do you have a preamp in that one? I know Gibson makes several flavors, from historic spec to those with modern electronics.
Yes, this does have the preamp. I love that the volume/tone controls are in the soundhole so there is no "black box" to deal with; I also love the lack of cutaway. It gives me that classic J-45 look with the ability to easily plug in. The electronics are the LR Baggs Element VTC pickup system.

Back