What is your current fav brand of yogurt ?

DdBob

Dogue in teh desert
I'm really loving life with the Fage 2% plain...gol' dam , throw some blueberries in there, some chia seeds, some honey and hot damn....mmmn mmmmnnn

What floats your boat yogurt wise ?

I haven't had yogurt in years. I like it enough but it's the last thing I think about when I want a snack. My wife loves it.

Siggis Vanilla is the only passable yogurt I can find on the shelves in Colorado that isn’t crazy expensive.

Anything organic, fat-free and unflavored. I like Fage for Greek style and Trader Joe's for European style. I also drink a fair amount of kefir (s/b pronounced KuhFeer). I come from people of the steppe, so I grew up on fermented milk products.

Whatever greek yogurt is on sale and is plain. I just use it for smoothies. If I want a cup of yogurt, I like the Fit & Active series at Aldi.

I looked up the proper pronunciation on Wiki and it is "fa yeh" :snooty:
But is it good fa yeh?

My favorite right now is Blue Isle.

No fat-free or low-fat stuff here, Blue Isle is full of fat, and hence it is full of taste, too :)

00796252880216_full.jpg

Wow. In one thread we make fun of "Dad Rigs" while we discuss our favorite yogurt in another. We are an edgy bunch, here. :grin:

I love the Weight Watchers Strawberry Cheesecake. :embarrassed:

I mostly buy Dannon or store brand.

Not a fan of greek yogurt, always seems too sweet to me.

Not a yogurt fan. My GF on the other hand has our fridge loaded with the Greek variety.

I get the French Village whole milk yogurt at Trader Joes. I believe it is made by Stoneyfield Farms - but TJ will never acknowledge their vendors. Great yogurt at a great price.

Back