What have we done?

very cool Punchy. Buying a house has always been terrifying for me even though I have bought 4 or 5. Something hits me every time I sign that piece of paper showing me how much money I will end up paying the bank.

I didn't even read the damn thing this time. All the signatures were done electronically so that takes a little away from the gravity of it. :eek:

You found the virtual tour video? Are you stalking me or did I post the link somewhere?!? :eek:

I'm stalking you.

A couple of clues and a quick search and I found the listing. I'm not weird. I just like the challenge of searching that sort of.... OK. I'm weird.
I was going to put a google maps screen hot up, but I didn't want to go through the hassle of blurring the street name.

I'm stalking you.

A couple of clues and a quick search and I found the listing. I'm not weird. I just like the challenge of searching that sort of.... OK. I'm weird.
I was going to put a google maps screen hot up, but I didn't want to go through the hassle of blurring the street name.

Yeah, I didn't make it that hard. Hell, my avatar has our current facility's name and logo on it, and I haven't been shy about that in the past, either.

I'm, uhh, the same way. :thu: :lol:

Yeah, I didn't make it that hard. Hell, my avatar has our current facility's name and logo on it, and I haven't been shy about that in the past, either.

I'm, uhh, the same way. :thu: :lol:

It wasn't that easy and I got lucky a little bit.

So, should I send you a Facebook friend request now? :bert:

Sure! I need all the friends I can get. Just ask my wife! :grin:
It's funny because you always come up as a suggested friend, but I wasn't sure who you were until you changed your avatar recently.
Now that I've made the connection, I'm a little afraid..... :grin:

Well, all the negotiations are finished and the expected close date is October 3. We may even have somebody in line to run our current facility while we get the new place up and running.

Ho. Li. Shit.

:eek:

So much work to be done. . . and so much crap to be moved :facepalm: And the guitars still won't end up in the house, I'm betting. :lol:

Back