What guitar do you lust after that you've never even played once?

Something about these two that I really dig, i know they're not for everyone but I dig them

image.jpg

image.jpg

I've been eying the Music Man Steve Morse signature. Man, I love that guitar.

It's an awesome instrument for the money.

A real weapon.

music-man-steve-morse-signature.jpg

Not that it suits me at all but, as a fan, I really wish I had one of these.

Wish it didn't have a Floyd, though. Never a good call. Not even satirically.

image.jpg

I can get on board with a Reverend Double Agent. I also GAS for a Fender American Special Mustang. No area store seems to carry one.

AmSpec-Mustang_blk.jpg

After seeing this thread, it really took me awhile to come up with one, but after remembering how much I enjoyed playing a MIJ Tennessee Rose awhile back, and seeing Setzer for the first time, and from posting in @GreatDane 's "black" thread, it would probably be this:

G7593BK-black-falcon-small.jpg

Never played one of those, but dead sexy as hell.

I'm really funny about Gretsches in a love/hate kind of way. As much as I want to like the MIK Electromatics, there is always an issue that seems to turn me off about them (especially the BT Filtertrons), but the MIJs and MIAs are different animals altogether. Maybe I should shoot for a used MIK then get TV Jones involved :idea:

I can get on board with a Reverend Double Agent. I also GAS for a Fender American Special Mustang. No area store seems to carry one.

AmSpec-Mustang_blk.jpg
I keep waiting for the blow out on those. I would love to nab one and stick a Bigsby and Filtertrons on it.

I've never played a real '59 burst, but I know I want one! Totally_jammin_outelectricguitar054heavy-metal-044:rawk::spaz::hesh:

Back