What games bring out the worst in you?

None games because I'm not a competitive person. However, when I'm playing a game someone starts taking things to seriously and sucks the fun out of the activity I might start being a dick to them (and end up further diminishing the fun), but that's not game specific.

None games because I'm not a competitive person. However, when I'm playing a game someone starts taking things to seriously and sucks the fun out of the activity I might start being a dick to them (and end up further diminishing the fun), but that's not game specific.

This.

But I really hate scrabble and euchre. So if I'm forced to play one of those games I'm going to be an ass :grin:

First person shooters in online mode. I don't have the hours to spend getting good enough to play 12 year old racists and their friends. That's a big reason I gave up my Xbox Live membership.

Is it in the rule book that every game of Monopoly ends with someone flipping the board... houses flying everywhere... yelling "FUCK THIS SHIT!!"...

.... or is it only the games I've been involved in? :embarrassed:

What, Bored Games? I don't like 'em. I kind of enjoy trivia games. But stuff like monopoly bores me to tears. It is a real act of will to sit down and play one with folks.

First person shooters in online mode. I don't have the hours to spend getting good enough to play 12 year old racists and their friends. That's a big reason I gave up my Xbox Live membership.
Oh shit, this. I get fucking nasty!
Also RISK and Axis and Allies.

Scrabble. Because it takes people so freaking long to put down their words. They sit and look at them little wooden tiles with their ignorant minds expecting some herculian event to suddenly create a magic word they never heard of and a triple letter "X" and double word score.

Fuck Scrabble.

Back