What do you have coming in?

Nothing on my radar, though I would still like to get a nice 1x12 for my Peavey 6505 mini. The amp has ohms settings for 8 & 16, and my 2x12 cab is a 4 ohm cab...

I'd still like to get a set of Kinman noiseless P-90s for the Reverend Stu D Baker too one of these days.
Just swap out the speaker, no?

I know you talked about that guitar in another thread but refresh my memory....what is it again? The more I see it the more I like it.
One pickup? SC or HB?

So it is a 24" scale Warmoth neck I had sitting around and I got a Duo Sonic body built for the neck. It is routed for a Jazzmaster vibrato and bridge, which will eventually get a Mastery, gut I don't have the cash for it quite yet. It has a single Jazzmaster pickup in the bridge, right now a Fender USA '62 Jazzmaster pickup in it. I was going to snag a "better" pickup down the road, but I thought it sounded awesome, so that will probably stay. I'm heading out of town tomorrow for the rest of the week, but I hope to take it apart next week, do some final sanding on the body, then finish it.

I have a cover coming for my Deluxe Reverb and a replacement jack plate for my silver tone cabinet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back