What do you have coming in?

A quarter pound of #0 Roslau piano wire to use as sitar strings. Because precut sitar strings are either junk or crazy expensive.

Nothing at the present time. I put getting another guitar on hold, due to possible financial concerns a few months down the road.

Nothing. I am going to try a partscacter Tele. Been trying that for 3 years.Lol

I have a whole bunch of orders of truck parts coming. Then I'll be getting 4 of those big black round things that go on the corners of the truck. Until I have the truck where I want it probably nothing musical. Unless of course something jumps out at me I can't resist. I'm still thinking about that green Guild from the GPOTD.

Am likely to purchase some plug-ins, maybe an outboard compressor and/or mic. Really want something interesting / "different" for under $300. Thinking of Neat's line of bee mics:

workerbee-pack.jpg

It's been literally a couple years since I had music gear incoming via any shipping. I hardly ever buy new, almost all used, locally via craigslist and similar sources.

Replacement Panama cab, under warranty. Bathing suit. A book. An ukulele for the boy (his last one broke irreparably and he's eyeing his sister's). Hopefully a new job in the near future.

I have a whole bunch of orders of truck parts coming. Then I'll be getting 4 of those big black round things that go on the corners of the truck. Until I have the truck where I want it probably nothing musical. Unless of course something jumps out at me I can't resist. I'm still thinking about that green Guild from the GPOTD.

I know you've posted your SUV before but did you get a truck too?

Back