What do you have coming in?

mystixboi1

Kick Henry Jackassowski
What do you have that it's been shipped or you are waiting to be shipped? Guitar, Amp or efx? What are you got? Post a pic if you have one!

I have a semi custom Balaguer Growler that should be arriving in the next few weeks!!!

Totally excited.

I have a DigiTech FreqOut feedback generator on order. The release date keeps getting delayed. Also a buffer pedal coming. I just bought a EH Little Big Muff but I haven't hooked it up yet.

Nothing. I need to look into a few pedals for my small board and my Ohm drive pedal from justin tencate will probably be heading this way in a week or two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have a German slip on style Sankey beer keg adapter for my kegerator and a 240V step down transform with Hz adjustment to plug it in. I kind of can't buy any more expensive stuff until I officially move into Switzerland or else I have to pay VAT tax on it.

Nothing on my radar, though I would still like to get a nice 1x12 for my Peavey 6505 mini. The amp has ohms settings for 8 & 16, and my 2x12 cab is a 4 ohm cab...

I'd still like to get a set of Kinman noiseless P-90s for the Reverend Stu D Baker too one of these days.

Nothing on my radar, though I would still like to get a nice 1x12 for my Peavey 6505 mini. The amp has ohms settings for 8 & 16, and my 2x12 cab is a 4 ohm cab...

I'd still like to get a set of Kinman noiseless P-90s for the Reverend Stu D Baker too one of these days.

I have a 2x12, 2 16 ohm speakers in paralell, an 8 ohm cab. I put an on off switch on the second speaker. Turn off the second speaker, it's a 16 ohm 1x12. Yours is probably 2 8 ohm speakers. Dissconect one, 8 ohm cab.

Back