What are you listening to this week?

DSC_6449.jpg

Nothing wrong with it as long as the copy is replaced with a legitimate purchase, especially direct from the artist (less money to the middleman).

True. I'm just not-so-patiently waiting for my package and won't listen to anything but "24 Frames" until then... which if I can make it to Pragestock and anyone wants to play with me, I've already learned it. :grin:

True. I'm just not-so-patiently waiting for my package and won't listen to anything but "24 Frames" until then... which if I can make it to Pragestock and anyone wants to play with me, I've already learned it. :grin:

I'm in.

Nothing wrong with it as long as the copy is replaced with a legitimate purchase, especially direct from the artist (less money to the middleman).

One of my college roommate/friend (I used to sub in his band a bunch) works for the merchandise company that does Jason's merch and he is the lead for Jason's account. He posted some pics from one of Jason's shows he went to from the stage. I need to hit him up for some free stuff.

Reactions: Tig
Back