What are you listening to, right this minute, right this moment?

I had an issue with screaming children last night, that ended up with the kid throwing a temper tantrum and kicking the glass door of my studio. The dad sat there talking on his Bluetooth and got pissed when I had to reprimand his child. So pissed in fact that he sent an email to the studio owners bitching about me. It just so happens I had already pointed out the issue to them, as did one other parent. I fucking hate it when parents will just sit there, wrapped up in their own world and let kids run wild, especially if it interrupts MY work. Douche. :annoyed:

When my kids were that age, the second they started, either my wife or I would pick them up and take them outside the building until they calmed down. And I guess I mean when they were babies because my kids didn't tantrum or act out in public once they could talk.

When my kids were that age, the second they started, either my wife or I would pick them up and take them outside the building until they calmed down. And I guess I mean when they were babies because my kids didn't tantrum or act out in public once they could talk.

I wish I could post his response, but it's really not a good idea. I was pretty upset that he turned his personal irresponsibility into an attack on me.

61ZeX8SahuL._SX425_.jpg

I have a thin door between the waiting room and the office, so I play stuff like this to buffer the sound transfer. I just bought a new batch of similar CDs for the office.

Yesterday I was listening to this;
TomPaxton_RedemptionRoad_Web-300x264.jpg

Great CD!

I'm sitting here at my computer remembering that no good deed goes unpunished while I listen to my Wife bitching that I should get back to installing our new doors and flooring.

Last edited:
One of my own ones, trying to force some lyrics out. :embarrassed:
No luck so far today....:facepalm:

Got kickass tracks already done, complete with a FACE MELTING LEAD...and absolutely no fucking words yet.

Hopefully getting pished later will help. :grin:

I keep revisiting this one from time to time...such a beautiful piece of music, and Guthrie really is ON.
And that whole solo is improvised :eek: Heard several versions of it and he never plays the same solo on it. The bastard. :embarrassed:

Reactions: Tig
A Phi-Bos hockey game that I dvr'd earlier today..

And yes,I'm 'listening',as I'm washing my floors...

Music comes later tonight...

Back