What are you listening to, right this minute, right this moment?

Well, if you want me to lie and say I was listening to Leo Sayers, or Olivia Newton John, or some metal band, I guess I could. :wink:

Nah, I'm just curious. I bought YHF when it came out an it's the most boring album I've ever heard, and most of the other stuff sound like a drugged out jam to me.
I guess I really don't "get it". :embarrassed:

Nah, I'm just curious. I bought YHF when it came out an it's the most boring album I've ever heard, and most of the other stuff sound like a drugged out jam to me.
I guess I really don't "get it". :embarrassed:
Hmm. You need to see a live show. But they are not really a jam band. So not because of that usual reason. Like I said in the other thread, the new album, which I agree seems a little boring, really came to life at the live show I went to. But I still really prefer the mid-00's through Whole Love sound. Nels Cline and his impact is really who attracted me to the band. And he is not doing a drugged out jam by any stretch. Nor is anyone else.

Hmm. You need to see a live show. But they are not really a jam band. So not because of that usual reason. Like I said in the other thread, the new album, which I agree seems a little boring, really came to life at the live show I went to. But I still really prefer the mid-00's through Whole Love sound. Nels Cline and his impact is really who attracted me to the band. And he is not doing a drugged out jam by any stretch. Nor is anyone else.

Maybe it's just an American thing perhaps.
I've had that with Van Halen, and a lot of other bands that weren't really that big over here.
We just didn't understand what the noise was about.

I'm not stating this to be an ass...But if it comes across that way I'll own it..

I seen Neil Young about 8 years ago and Wilco was opening..

Most of the crowd,(myself included), didn't enter the arena until Neil took the stage..

I'm not condoning that, just stating a fact...

I'm not stating this to be an ass...But if it comes across that way I'll own it..

I seen Neil Young about 8 years ago and Wilco was opening..

Most of the crowd,(myself included), didn't enter the arena until Neil took the stage..

I'm not condoning that, just stating a fact...
Love Neil. In fact, seeing him soon. But if that is true, really their (the folks' that did not enter the venue) loss. But, back to what are we listening too right now. Pretty sure this is not a "referendum on Wilco" thread.

The baseball game is turned down on the tv while I'm listening to this...

Nobody will check it out but I'll post it anyway..

This stuff has really been growing on me for the past while. Right now "Spontaneous Simplicity" is playing. I think that phrase describes it pretty well.:)

qGwmzsl.jpg

Right now - "The Package"

Back