What are you listening to, right this minute, right this moment?

If she wasn't a musician and instead worked behind a Walmart register, she'd still be attractive?

Yeah, I'd still hit it! :embarrassed:

MG_7564-1024x682.jpg
I found her on youtube a couple months back. She's insanely talented.

I've been listening to a lot of this guy the past week. Probably not what most people are into but I really like some of his lyrics.

Led Zeppelin - Physical Graffiti (the recently remastered 3 disc release)
Everything sounds more clearly defined and less compressed. I'm enjoying it.
297275861_640.jpg

And watching Austin City Limits with Nickel Creek. What a great performance!

'Chise is printing ROs on my printer, Freeman is cursing at the car he's aligning, Stuart is arguing with Mike, whose phone is ringing unanswered...the compressor is running as is the heater in the shop...

Just another day at work...

I had an issue with screaming children last night, that ended up with the kid throwing a temper tantrum and kicking the glass door of my studio. The dad sat there talking on his Bluetooth and got pissed when I had to reprimand his child. So pissed in fact that he sent an email to the studio owners bitching about me. It just so happens I had already pointed out the issue to them, as did one other parent. I fucking hate it when parents will just sit there, wrapped up in their own world and let kids run wild, especially if it interrupts MY work. Douche. :annoyed:

I had an issue with screaming children last night, that ended up with the kid throwing a temper tantrum and kicking the glass door of my studio. The dad sat there talking on his Bluetooth and got pissed when I had to reprimand his child. So pissed in fact that he sent an email to the studio owners bitching about me. It just so happens I had already pointed out the issue to them, as did one other parent. I fucking hate it when parents will just sit there, wrapped up in their own world and let kids run wild, especially if it interrupts MY work. Douche. :annoyed:

Yep.

I am all for kids. Had a bunch. Kids are great.

I was also never afraid (and my kids knew it) to announce loudly that "We'll be back in a minute, please excuse us." and take little P-Monk out into the front yard or into the car and have a chat.
If the chat didn't work (and rarely it didn't, but sometimes, you know......), well.....little P-Monk got his ass beat. It happened. It needed to happen.

It's not fair for your kid to interrupt everyone else's schedule. There's tantrum time, and there's "Cut the crap, NOW." time.

Didn't have to do it often..........and when I did have to do it......well, it needed to be done.

Back