What are you listening to, right this minute, right this moment?

Practice tape of the band I'm gigging with tonight- five originals and a cover I'd never heard. Last time I rehearsed with them was a month ago.

I brought my bass in to work and sat in the back room and played along on my phone through Tonestack during lunch. It's sloppy rock 'n' roll, I'll be close enough.

Just finished listening to LSD from Pepper's after listening to Revolver, Rubber Soul, and then working my way through Sgt Pepper's, but now we have to go.

I cannot overstate how fucking much I love the Beatles. By rights I should be sick of them by now, but nope.

King Crimson 11-2-95, Houston, TX. "King Crimson Club" download.

What a monster show! :i:

I was there that night (the only time I have seen KC live) and enjoyed the heck out of it, but I didn't remember it being this good. I found the double trio format a little overwhelming at the time.

Jack Johnson "Don't Believe a Thing I Say".

Holy fuck am I spent from this week.

I was just on a call with these big-whigs from NYC.

They asked if I would work late tonight. My response. "Guys, I live in NH for a reason. I am D U N, done for the week. We can pick it back up on Monday."

They all laughed. By the end of the call, they were saying "I am D-U-N, DONE, too..."

LOL

Fuck this work-week. I am D-U-N, DONE.

I just watched a bunch of old Aerosmith-Texxas Jam 78. Joe Perry was easily the weakest link, and that pains me to say. Kramer really impressed me as the MVP of that band.

america's funniest home videos.......well watching AND listening to.
and @surfsteve , sorry to say, but most of the cool lead licks on the aerosmith records were actually played by Brad Whitford. Joe plays them live, and the couple times i saw them, not very well.

Back