WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
you may think that this is much to 'mellow'.....but you have to realize that between these two guys (The Wrecking Crew) they're responsible for several HUNDRED hits. and it's a RARE thing to have them both on the same stage, together. even tho they spent 3 decades in the studios of LA together.

I'm back to Zappa, Halloween '77.

Holy crap, what an amazing performance.

maxresdefault.jpg

I bought a really nice Technics stereo from the late 80s early 90s today so I listened to The Cult Dreamtime, some of U2 The Unforgettable Fire, Lin Elder One Beautiful Wife and Elvis Costello The Delivery Man.

It was a great music day.

I bought a really nice Technics stereo from the late 80s early 90s today so I listened to The Cult Dreamtime, some of U2 The Unforgettable Fire, Lin Elder One Beautiful Wife and Elvis Costello The Delivery Man.

It was a great music day.

HNSD

I rediscovered Unforgettable Fire a few days ago when I blew through U2 in my CD ripping effort. Those golden era U2 albums are amazing.

Been spending some time with the acoustic lately, which sent me down some unexpected paths and messing with open tunings. I ended up on this gem, which is hard to believe is going on 48 years old now...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back