well this is a change of events

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
i'm using a board tonight with no delay at all.

Pitchfactor -> Subdecay Quasar DLX -> Double Pickle Drive -> Foxrox Paradox TZF -> Catalinbread Valcoder.

I could use some delay from the pitchfactor if I really wanted to, but it's too muddy first in the signal chain. So this should be very interesting.

And yes, that is indeed way more modulation than anyone should use at one time.
icon23.gif

Last edited:
You can never have too much modulation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh ye of little faith. :grin:

I ended up changing this board (go figure). It's now: Eventide Pitchfactor -> EHX Micro Q-Tron -> MI Audio Tube Zone -> Catalinbread Echorec -> Foxrox Paradox TZF -> Catalinbread Valcoder -> Way Huge Angry Troll

The board is intended for a Loki the Grump reunion. Towards the end of my tenure (they had like 4 other guitarists after I left) I had a big box EHX DMM, that I used on our cover of The Alarm's "Tell Me" for a doubling effect. So I added the Echorec because it fits. Other than that, no delay was used in that band.

This board ruled for our rehearsal. It was everything I used for the band and nothing I didn't need. As a last minute change, I did use my PaltheGiraffe Turbo RAT, and that didn't work out so well. But the Tube Zone has the sound for that band, so that's what I'll go with.

Back