Well i ventured back to HC for two posts . . .

Phil513

Kick Henry Jackassowski
Staff member
And ran into a complete tool right off the bat.

That place is just too polluted with retards.

Oh i was reading about the post asking if people near the fires are ok, and some numbnuts postes something about us not being pussys.

There are good people there, but its not fun to keep running into that.

Hahahaha. Well, thats ok.

My GF is working late, she was going to log on and chat with me for a bit, but she's not online yet.

Anyway, i'll trade quantity for quality any day of the week.

I think over time it will grow...I just got the MWGLForums.com domain name. Eventually I'll have to move this to a dedicated server and that will be the actual domain but for right now its just pointing at the homepage here...

Thats cool. Its kinda fun to see a fledgling effort grow from the beginning. hahaha.

Yeah.

What I'm enjoying is seeing people I've grown to "know" over the internet interact outside of the confines of GJ and away from the history of strange dysfunctional relationships and incessant trolling.

Definately. You can tell the good ones, but that place seems to bring out the worst in everyone. hahahaha.

Its too bad. Wasnt nearly like that when i joined up back in 06. At the time, i learned a lot, how to set up my guitar, all sorts of stuff. Now its just inane stuff most of the time.

Anyway, my GF just txtd, she cant log on, so i think i'll go do some laundry and domestic stuff for a bit.

Take care Mark, i'll "see" you in the morning. ;D

That guy got himself a temp ban. If you see obnoxious flaming like that, just quote it so that the person can't edit the post, and then hit the report button. Under reasons, just type "flaming". It takes time to weed out the jerks, but it can be done.

markwein said:
Yeah.

What I'm enjoying is seeing people I've grown to "know" over the internet interact outside of the confines of GJ and away from the history of strange dysfunctional relationships and incessant trolling.

Well you don't have to talk about me that way...I'm right here you know :wink:
incessant trolling...grumble, kicks dirt

thredlok said:
markwein said:
Yeah.

Well you don't have to talk about me that way...I'm right here you know :wink:
incessant trolling...grumble, kicks dirt

LOL

Cheese Grits said:
That guy got himself a temp ban. If you see obnoxious flaming like that, just quote it so that the person can't edit the post, and then hit the report button. Under reasons, just type "flaming". It takes time to weed out the jerks, but it can be done.

Quote it to post in the thread or in the "report reason" box?

One thing that I have noticed is that whenever we have fires here in California people do act like we are being Pansies about the whole thing...last time we had the big fires I remember some comments like this guy and I don't understand why...

Well im glad he got temp-o-ban.

Just no call for that type of thing. Its not even a valid opinion, just being an idiot.

markwein said:
One thing that I have noticed is that whenever we have fires here in California people do act like we are being Pansies about the whole thing...last time we had the big fires I remember some comments like this guy and I don't understand why...

I really don't get it either. There have been times when we've had forest fires here where the smoke gets pretty thick. It's not so thick that you can't see, and if you're healthy, it doesn't choke you to walk outside, but it's thick enough to bother your eyes and the smell is pretty overpowering.

We don't have the same kind of fires here that you have there though. Our forest fires generally burn in a line around the perimeter of a mountain, starting at the bottom and working their way up. The flames very rarely get over a few feet tall, though the fire line may be several miles long at a time, and the fire may eventually burn up thousands of acres of forest.

But those big wildfires you guys have in CA are just a completely different animal.

markwein said:
Cheese Grits said:

Quote it to post in the thread or in the "report reason" box?

Just in the thread, like you did.

Back