welcome to "ask Help!I'maRock!"

What are your thoughts on the AweSome-guitar.com pickup switch upgrades?

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

It's a 6 switch mod that allows for humbuckers to be switched from single to "humbucking" and then each to be series, parallel, normal, and reversed allowing for like 68 combinations.

If they can't get their website to not suck, I'm not convinced of the product.
You speak truth. It does suck. But the product is actually really cool. I've got one on a cheap ESP LTD SG clone. It's fun and unique.
I was wondering if anyone else had used one. Or even heard of it.

What in the actual fuck is "Mexican Hot Chocolate"?

Seriously.

People that live 30 miles from Mexico with enquiring minds want to know.

What in the actual fuck is "Mexican Hot Chocolate"?

Seriously.

People that live 30 miles from Mexico with enquiring minds want to know.
image.jpeg

The company is located in Guadalajara.
Another "huh".

It could be a regional thing that somehow made it's way to your neck of the woods. I've never even heard it mentioned before, but Guadalajara is as different from Northern Baja as Southern California is from Alabama. Biscuits and gravy vs Carne asada fries.

Now I'm intrigued. I'll bet no place around here sells it. There is an awesome Mexican market across town that has a huge selection of awesome stuff. If they don't have it, nobody around here will.

The search begins.

It's basically just chocolate with some cinnamon and, perhaps, other spices. You heat up milk, break off the appropriate amount and whisk it in the milk over heat until it's frothy and incredible. Great stuff! We get it here in NorCal at any Mi Pueblo or the ethnic section of any Safeway...

Back