Weirded Out?

His best flick was 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas'. And that was 16 years ago.

Fear and Loathing is way underrated. It did a great job of capturing the essence of the book IMO, and that was no easy task.

And yes, I know a lot of people disagree with me on that. </preemptive strike> :embarrassed:

I don't think people are driven to the theaters to see a given actor anymore. I would much rather see a good movie with unknown actors than some $300 turd with a "bankable" star. Not to mention, The Lone Ranger was a terrible idea for a movie. The people who were into that are 70 now.

Some are 63. But I knew that movie would suck the minute I saw Tonto. In the 50's they at least hired a native American to play Tonto.
The first of which was horrible and eminently forgettable, and the second of which I never saw, since the preceding episodes were so utterly execrable. It's too bad that the guy who brought characters like Benny in "Benny and Joon" and Gilbert Grape to life is now reduced to utter garbage...
I sat through the garbage that was supposed to be Alice; there isn't enough money to get me in for a second, sure to be even lesser, attempt.

Totally agree that Tim Burton all but ruined him.

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Tapatalk
Amen!!!!!!!!!!

Fear and Loathing is way underrated. It did a great job of capturing the essence of the book IMO, and that was no easy task.

And yes, I know a lot of people disagree with me on that. </preemptive strike> :embarrassed:

I think he failed compared to Bill Murrays adaptation of F&L on the campaign trail.

Reactions: Tig
I luiked het 1st PotC one, well enough, it was NEW thing

now?
notso much

I like NCG and Ciorpse Brde okay....

Swweeney Tood,he stillowes aplogies to Lansbury
thosethat know,willnow
those that don't...fuck off

yeah,JIgot no use for Depp...haven't really inages

I luiked het 1st PotC one, well enough, it was NEW thing

now?
notso much

I like NCG and Ciorpse Brde okay....

Swweeney Tood,he stillowes aplogies to Lansbury
thosethat know,willnow
those that don't...fuck off

yeah,JIgot no use for Depp...haven't really inages

QFB

Quoted for blotto.

what does QFB mean?
do you just call me gay?\

cuz I'm okaywith that

oris it a football thingI don't get?

I still need to see that one.

You've never seen Where the Buffalo Roam?:embarrassed:

tumblr_li6mcedCtc1qfoe7mo1_400.png

I like Depp, it's Hollywood that I don't get. Sure, he's made some pretty iffy choices as of late, but I've liked him in most of his roles.
I'm sure he doesn't care what anyone thinks as he sleeps on his bed stuffed with thousand dollar bills, in his mansion, on his privately owned island, with:

Depp-Heard-featured-image-1024x770.jpg

Back