We need some GPOTD posts.....I'm Jonesing. So, another cool one.

Coralkong

Alien
https://reverb.com/item/1529765-parker-fly-mojo-2012-natural-mahogany

fly1.jpg
fly2.jpg
fly3.jpg
fly4.jpg

Offered is this fabulous 2012 Parker Fly Mojo in virtually unplayed condition. The Mojo has a solid carved Mahogany top and Mahogany neck, both reinforced by a carbon fiber exoskeleton. It also has stainless steel frets, locking Sperzel tuners and both Duncan humbuckers (with coil splitting) and piezo electronics. This thing plays with such ease it is almost ridiculous and its so light (6.0 pounds total) that you won't want to put it down. Its incredibly flexible electronics allow you to create almost any tone you can imagine. This Mojo shows zero evidence of play and could easily be sold as a new instrument. A new example has a street price of $4,099, but this near new example can be yours for quite a bit less. Includes its premium Parker case, trem arm, tools and extra trem spring for .10 gauge strings. If you haven't tried a Fly, you just can't appreciate how amazing this design is. Make this near new 2012 example yours!
Product Specs
Condition:
Mint
Make:
Parker
Model:
Fly Mojo
Finish:
Natural Mahogany
Categories:
Solid Body
Year:
Made In:
United States

I know a lot of people can't stand the shape, but bloody hell what fantastic playing guitars. :embarrassed:

Best bridge I've ever come across on a guitar as well. Stability of a Floyd but without the hassle and swearwords.

If I could get used to their wafer-thin necks, I would be all over either one.

And @Deep Eddy had to ruin it by throwing THAT hideousness up there :( :mad:

Last edited:
I really want to get my hands on one to check it out. I have a feeling I won't get along with the neck. I do love the design though.

That Parker is amazing. The Dan Armstrong looks like a pos though. Makes me wonder why people care about vintage guitars so much. There's never been so many fantastic luthiers & guitar manufacturers as there is right now.

I really liked the few parkers I have played, but, damn, they are super expensive stuff.

Last edited:
I've never been moved by the shape of a Parker Fly, and I've never had the opportunity to try one out. This may be like my indifference to PRS guitars, right up until I got a chance to sit and play them in the high end room of a music store.

Back