We haven't talked about the new Marshall Origin line

Help!I'maRock!

Mediocringly Derivative
6ojuzNEKziUitYnuTPukA-970-80.jpg

http://www.musicradar.com/news/namm...amps-aim-to-bottle-companys-50s-and-60s-roots

I like the 50. Seriously.

Just watched the Reverb video. I am going to check one out when the stores get them. I had been considering replacing my Mesa with a more portable amp, and this might be it.

I don’t know why, but a recorded Marshall sounds completely different than a live Marshall to my ears. Much like Strat I can’t make them sounds good.

I’ll be here in the Orange camp if anyone needs me.

I really want the 50. Would like to see a gut shot though. I’d probably buy a used Suhr Badger or a friedman mini something or other for just a bit more.

They are made in Vietnam. Not sure if that matters at that price point. They are inexpensive enough for sure. And I’m a total Marshall guy. Not sure if there’s a country of origin to avoid or not.

I really want the 50. Would like to see a gut shot though. I’d probably buy a used Suhr Badger or a friedman mini something or other for just a bit more.

They are made in Vietnam. Not sure if that matters at that price point. They are inexpensive enough for sure. And I’m a total Marshall guy. Not sure if there’s a country of origin to avoid or not.

For me, I don't believe there's a specific country one should avoid buying from. I focus on quality control and factory worker conditions, if I can find that info. Gut shots would be welcomed.

My local store is a huge Marshall dealer. As soon as they are available I’ll go play some of them. From the clips, I feel like they aren’t going to be punchy enough as if the output transformer is a little small. Won’t know for sure till an actual shakedown. The vintage modern is like this also.

My local store is a huge Marshall dealer. As soon as they are available I’ll go play some of them. From the clips, I feel like they aren’t going to be punchy enough as if the output transformer is a little small. Won’t know for sure till an actual shakedown. The vintage modern is like this also.

Make sure to let us know what you think. If I can't find one locally to try, your word will do.

I don’t know why, but a recorded Marshall sounds completely different than a live Marshall to my ears. Much like Strat I can’t make them sounds good.

I’ll be here in the Orange camp if anyone needs me.

I want to try the Orange you have. I loved baimun’s but that is way too much for me. I went to GC last Friday to try them, and the head they had was not hooked to a cab, but was switched on and the only combos plugged in were the solid state ones. That combined with the crusty string, out of tune guitars they had, made for a lame visit.

I want to try the Orange you have. I loved baimun’s but that is way too much for me. I went to GC last Friday to try them, and the head they had was not hooked to a cab, but was switched on and the only combos plugged in were the solid state ones. That combined with the crusty string, out of tune guitars they had, made for a lame visit.
Boo. I have a Rocker 15 combo. They just announced the head at NAMM. Our GC only had the Micro Terror and Crush solid state stuff. The Local M&P had a Rocker 32 I could try as well as some of there OR tube heads. GC has been a real bummer lately.

Back