Watch The Whole Clip----I Dare you....

No, I don't gotta respect him. He's a fucking crybaby that whines to the refs every time another player comes near him and he throws himself to the ice. The Zamboni smooths the ice with his tears.

He hasn't done a damn thing that the kids playing for the AHL Devils don't do every damn day.

You're so full of shit that I can actually smell it from here..

Your ilk always says that he's a crybaby when in fact he's a team leader...Which he's always been...
For those ignorant words you almost deserve a concussion that put him out of commission for a whole year...Some ass wipe tried to take his head off...
It's the CAPTAINS job to "whine, cry and stick up for wrong doings on the ice..."

Shit...

I feel like I'm talking to kindergarden.........

2....Olympic GOLDS
2...LORD STANLEY CUPS.........

Next???

Last edited:
You're so full of shit that I can actually smell it from here..

Your ilk always says that he's a crybaby when in fact he's a team leader...Which he's always been...

It's the CAPTAINS job to "whine, cry and stick up for wrong doings on the ice..."

Shit...

I feel like I'm talking to kindergarden.........

2....Olympic GOLDS
2...LORD STANLEY CUPS.........

Next???
Scott Stevens was captain and he never whined. He destroyed and he destroyed legally.

That's how you win THREE Stanley cups.

You've lost me dude..

Ya...Stevens was a monster player for sure..

I'm not sure I get the correlation.......

I'll go further in saying that I wonder what Scott would say about Sid??

I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that Scott appreciates Sid.....

You've lost me dude..

Ya...Stevens was a monster player for sure..

I'm not sure I get the correlation.......
He was captain of the Devils for 12 years. He never whined. He played monster hockey and won three Stanley cups. Don't try to make a comparison and when somebody proves you wrong go "I don't get it." That doesn't work.

Dear Lord....I have an online girlfriend...

I know who he was\is.. He Captained the most boring\trap infused team of all time..

I could name all the lame ex Habs players that coached that boring ass team but I won't......

I'm not a fan of the Pens, and I don't think he's been a great advocate.

But I respect the guy a lot as an athlete. He's a tremendous player. And it's impressive as fuck that he could maintain that level of competition after suffering multiple concussions; I once received two in a row, and I could barely function for months. The crybaby thing... It'd be wonderful if he was a 100% bad motherfucker who never complained. But it's not fair to compare him with the vast majority of other NHL players, because they aren't constant targets.

I don't care if he is the greatest thing since sliced bread, he plays for the Pens so I hate him.

We're talking about hockey?

It ain't about that... I mean it's... It's not about that... At all. You know what I'm saying I mean... But it's...it's easy … to, to talk about... It's easy to sum it up when you're just talking about hockey. We're sitting in here, and I'm supposed to be the franchise player, and we in here talking about hockey.

I mean, listen, we're talking about hockey, not a game, not a game, not a game, we talking about hockey. Not a game. Not, not … Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it's my last. Not the game, but we're talking about hockey, man. I mean, how silly is that? … And we talking about hockeye.

I know I'm supposed to lead by example... I know that... And I'm not.. I'm not shoving it aside, you know, like it don't mean anything. I know it's important, I do. I honestly do... But we're talking about hockey man.

What are we talking about?

Hockey?

We're talking about hockey, man. We're talking about hockey. We're talking about hockey. We ain't talking about the game. We're talking about hockey, man. When you come to the arena, and you see me play, you see me play don't you? You've seen me give everything I've got, right? But we're talking about hockey right now. We talking about hoc...

Man look, I hear you... it's funny to me too, I mean it's strange... it's strange to me too, but we're talking about hockey man, we're not even talking about the game... the actual game, when it matters... We're talking about hockey …

Last edited:
Back