Watch The Whale Clip - I Dare You

When this clip was making the viral rounds a few years back, my friend and I were at the movies. I don't remember what the movie we were seeing was but there was a trailer before it for In The Heart Of The Sea which is (I think) a Moby Dick story or some kind of similar thing. Anyways there is a moment in the trailer where the music goes real quiet and ominous and you see this big shape moving in the ocean from the point of view of the people on the boat, and at the top of my lungs I yelled out "IT'S A FUCKIN' BABY WHEEL, JAY!"

Nobody laughed :(

Pfft! Whales. They're the Sidney Crosby of the ocean. They're fucking crybabies that whine every time another fish comes near them. :grin:

When this clip was making the viral rounds a few years back, my friend and I were at the movies. I don't remember what the movie we were seeing was but there was a trailer before it for In The Heart Of The Sea which is (I think) a Moby Dick story or some kind of similar thing. Anyways there is a moment in the trailer where the music goes real quiet and ominous and you see this big shape moving in the ocean from the point of view of the people on the boat, and at the top of my lungs I yelled out "IT'S A FUCKIN' BABY WHEEL, JAY!"

Nobody laughed :(
HAHAHAHA! (Just pretend I was there)

Holy shit Jay! Wee ahh seeyin' sawm Zowmbie Dubrow Thread shit like wee ain't nevah seen befoah!

Sent from Crab Nebulae via reverse engineered alien technology

Back