Warm-Up Lap: Tesla P85D Demolishes Challenger Hellcat

The Hellcat was 100 yard down the track before the rear wheels hooked up. I didn't see the Tesla driver do anything douchey, unless you mean the fact that he's driving a Tesla.

I don't remember heating up street tires in the bleach box before a race to be anything but a disadvantage.
Did he disable the traction control to improve his douche rating?

The Hellcat looks like he jumps the starting gun, stops then punches it.

I'm not going to call him a douche-bag, but it is rather unimpressive. Maybe his first time out?

The Hellcat was 100 yard down the track before the rear wheels hooked up. I didn't see the Tesla driver do anything douchey, unless you mean the fact that he's driving a Tesla.

Reading fail.

I thought you said the Tesla driver was a douchebag.

I don't know if the Hellcat's driver is a douche, but he certainly isn't a drag racer.

Way too funny!!!

To bad the hellcat driver was a dousche. It really would have been interesting considering that the gas vehicle would need to create momentum to catch up off the line. Those electric cars have great torque.

Electric car will always out-jump a gasser. Hell, the Tesla outran a Gallardo until the Lambo got into third gear.

Both the Tesla and the Hellcat should've done better times than that. My brother was doing mid 11s all day in a 450 pony Fox-body Mustang.

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

Back