War never changes.

Still haven't played any of the DLC yet, but...

Last full playthrough I sided with the Institute. This one I'm going with the Brotherhood of Steel.

More than anything else I'm missing the Karma system from Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Companions liking or disliking doesn't do it for me. Although I do love McCready's perk.

The Institute.

Also, I just hit level 101. :messedup:
That was my first character. I think he's 70ish. My second is right behind at 69, and she's RR. My third is in the 40's, and she's going BoS. I've done 2 FH endings so far, each very different. Really, there are at least 5 possible outcomes.

Still haven't played any of the DLC yet, but...

Last full playthrough I sided with the Institute. This one I'm going with the Brotherhood of Steel.

More than anything else I'm missing the Karma system from Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Companions liking or disliking doesn't do it for me. Although I do love McCready's perk.
that perk used to be totally OP'd, but they patched it.

I gotta be totally honest here, Janice is atrociously ugly. Just sayin. Not that I'm much better at making female avatars but something about her hair combo with a young fit body and an older face is just off putting.

No offense taken, I was actually going for the older face thing. The backstory was that she graduated from college, got hitched and started a family in her late 20's /early 30's before the bombs dropped. I don't think the fit body is such a stretch, given that she could have worked out like crazy after having Shaun. Hell, when I was in my 30's I didn't go for the women permanently stuck in mommy clothes looking tired & dumpy. I didn't want to do the bombshell type, simply because it's been done to death already.

FYI, I've been trying to be a dual agent for both the Railroad and the Institute. With the railroad, I went in a vertibird to blow up the Prydwyn. That was cool, and a mean ass firefight. The BOS can deal out thedamage when they want to. Now the railroad wants me to help destroy the Institute. At the same time, The Institute wants me to kill Desdemona, and that will screw the railroad questline all to hell. I'm torn.

Back