War never changes.

Kerouac

weird musical dildo
11123669-1774300310160159.jpg

Only got to play for 2 hours so far but this is going to be epic. I can't be the only forumite playing, can I?

The local electronic mart had it unofficially bundled with the lower spec'd PS4 today for 349€. Damned tempting, if we weren't replacing both of the kids PCs for xmas that shit would have been coming home.

Honorable #1 son was playing in my living room last night after he picked up his copy at 10PM.

I'm guessing that's daughter's boyfriend? I wish I had gotten it at 10 pm... but I finished up the main quest line on ESO last night, so that was time better spent.

I'm guessing that's daughter's boyfriend? I wish I had gotten it at 10 pm... but I finished up the main quest line on ESO last night, so that was time better spent.

Nope - my oldest son just got out of the Marines. He is living with me until January when he jets off to Amsterdam for 6 months.

this will be my first FO...very excited.

It's the Skyrim engine, right?

Yeah. A lot of people were pissed about that, but I think that's a good plan. Apparently the Xbox side did a port of Skyrim directly the the XBONE and it ran really well. Completely different interface though and even if the graphics aren't as great as some other Playstation games, Fallout has always been more about content and exploration. It's still a supremely gorgeous game, even moreso than Skyrim.

Downloaded it for PC yesterday, but didn't get much of a chance to play it yet today. Looks cool. I likes the Fallout games.

I've been way too busy with work to give it a go, but I certainly plan on playing a lot of it over the holidays.

Have you guys done the Infinite Cap glich? I currently have two characters, one I'm playing straight up and the other utilizing the glitch. I figured best try it before Bethesda patches it. :embarrassed:

I'm at Level 13 on my "glitch" and 11 on my main. My "glitch" has actually made it further along in the main storyline, but hasn't explored as much as my main.

Just like the other Fallout games my favourite weapon is the Combat Shotgun... still need to find a good sniper though.

I saw that on the web, but I haven't tried it. Part of the fun of fallout is walking around with a shitty gun and 5 bullets and trying to survive. The ammo is really scarce and expensive in this version, which makes things harder. For a while it seemed like I would spend more on ammo to complete side quests than I would make in loot and payout caps, but I think I finally got past that phase and I am now accumulating caps.

Back