Want...

That doesn't explain anything about the pedal. Only that Pete Thorn is an endorser. And he sounds good on anything.
The problem with Pete Thorn is that he can make a fart in a cardboard box sound awesome.

That said, this feels like it's the Wampler Pinnacle made by Friedman with some tweaks. I'd like to see an apples-to-apples comparison.

The problem with Pete Thorn is that he can make a fart in a cardboard box sound awesome.

That said, this feels like it's the Wampler Pinnacle made by Friedman with some tweaks. I'd like to see an apples-to-apples comparison.

The Pinnacle is another MIAB. There's just so many.

The Pinnacle is another MIAB. There's just so many.
Both of them are aiming towards a Variac'd dimed Marshall sound rather than a straight up stock Marshall sound, though. They're not the MIAB pedals you want if you're playing Hendrix.

Both of them are aiming towards a Variac'd dimed Marshall sound rather than a straight up stock Marshall sound, though. They're not the MIAB pedals you want if you're playing Hendrix.

No, but they're directly comparable to the MI Audio Crunch Box, which is what I think of for "MIAB".

Isn't that technically an MIACB?

:grin:

flushed-face.png

Back