Want!

Jbird

Kick Henry Jackassowski
I'm done buying electric guitars. I'm just not good enough to justify having as many as I do.

Unless this comes along. Then I will buy it :embarrassed:

A guy on the Carvin BBS says it's owned by a guy that posts on a Tele forum, the guy bought it 30 years ago, didn't like the neck profile, so it sits in the corner unplayed…for 30 years! He doesn't want to sell it though because he knows what he has.

If any of you guys come across one of these DC160K's for sale, I will buy it off you! :insert beg smiley here:

I'm done buying electric guitars. I'm just not good enough to justify having as many as I do.

Unless this comes along. Then I will buy it :embarrassed:

A guy on the Carvin BBS says it's owned by a guy that posts on a Tele forum, the guy bought it 30 years ago, didn't like the neck profile, so it sits in the corner unplayed…for 30 years! He doesn't want to sell it though because he knows what he has.

If any of you guys come across one of these DC160K's for sale, I will buy it off you! :insert beg smiley here:

J, you knew I was gonna show up...that's the dream Carvin right there. What are they asking?

I can't imagine being so put off buy the neck profile that I wouldn't play a guitar. If it sounds really good and has to takes to a good set-up I'll get comfortable with almost any neck.

Speaking of want, does anyone else find Megyn Kelly attractive. I remember thinking she was quite attractive the first time I saw her on the local news in NoVa. I've no use for her current employers, but that's not a big deal. Us both being married to other people we love and not knowing each other is a greater hurdle.

J, you knew I was gonna show up...that's the dream Carvin right there. What are they asking?
Unfortunately the guy isn't selling it. I'm sure there are tons of guys on the Carvin BBS that would pay just about anything within reason for that thing.

Unfortunately the guy isn't selling it. I'm sure there are tons of guys on the Carvin BBS that would pay just about anything within reason for that thing.

I wonder what they think is within reason...I'm guessing it's nowhere what I think is within reason. It would be the place to sell it though, as anywhere else it's not a Fender or Gibson, so people won't value it particularly highly. It's rarity and quality won't matter to some since it doesn't have the correct name on the headstock.

There are features i don't love, but that wood grain, finish, and body shape just scream "70s" to me and i just love that sensibility. Looks like something you'd see in the Edgar Winter Band.

Back