Hot or Not? WANT

wok

Unholy Meat Obelisk
and it's affordable to mere mortals like me.

And I expect everyone here to hate it, so do your worst :lol:

http://strandbergguitars.com/product/boden-os-7/

Boden-OS-7-Black-Birdseye-Maple-990x990.png

I have no use for a fanned fret 7 string but if I did that would be at the top end of the shopping list, it's a stunning bit of work.

I have no use for a fanned fret 7 string but if I did that would be at the top end of the shopping list, it's a stunning bit of work.

For a 'budget' Korean made version, Strandberg managed to retain many of its 'premium' features in it. Not many builders can say that

Not my thing, but I have a soft spot in my heart for headless guitars. At one point my brother played a Cort bass that was headless with a small, rectangular body. It looked great along with my black Fender acoustic with the 6-in0line headstock.

Hey, it was the 80's...

It's ok. It doesn't really fit my style, but then I'm playing a few guitars I never thought I'd play.

If you buy that, you need to get a pair of leather pants to go with it.

Looks like something the guy from Duran Duran would play.

I like them.

But I was also next to Vik for NAMM and I kind of want to punch every person who would play that in the balls now.

Err... actually I'll downgrade to just punching 1 ball. It's not the same as my level of hatred for beat buddy... but it's close.

if there were only two guitars left on the planet, that one and a Wangcaster....I'd guess I'd choose it over the WC.

I like them.

But I was also next to Vik for NAMM and I kind of want to punch every person who would play that in the balls now.

Err... actually I'll downgrade to just punching 1 ball. It's not the same as my level of hatred for beat buddy... but it's close.

Heh, I heard some pretty bad stories about Vik themselves.

Back