Vintage Voltage Straight-Straight Instrument Cable - 12 ft. 12 ft. Gray - Today's Price...

Those are pretty nice cables and that's a great price for them. I don't really need one right now, but might buy some anyway to have as a backup.

I ordered one. Hard to go wrong for 11.99.

I haven't done the SDOTD in like a year, but I just did TWO in the last week. I guess they finally sold all the Sonic Maximizers and Breedloves.

I haven't done the SDOTD in like a year, but I just did TWO in the last week. I guess they finally sold all the Sonic Maximizers and Breedloves.
You ain't nothin' without a Sonic Maximizer.

That and Jet City seems to have realized that making too many amps and dumping them at a loss is a shit business model.

If this cable was a 20ft-er I would have bitten. The Fender cables are really nice.

Last edited:
Yeah, good deal, but I need 20' for a guitar cable... be embarrassing to do a stage dive and end up dangling by the cable.

I would like it very much if you could send Amy round to my house each morning to tell me about the SDOTD.

It's now listed as $20.99 as a "Deal of the Week." Not much of a deal...

Where are you finding "Deal of the Week"?

As too it not much of a deal:

1) It can't be a great deal if it needs to last a week without selling out.

2) Maybe they mean like "that's weak dude".

Last edited:
Where are you finding "Deal of the Week"?

Because I'm a member of the "Backstage Pass" club (with all the rights and privileges thereunto) I get a weekly email outlining these amazing deals. There are also "Backstage Pass Exclusive Deals of the Month" should I find myself with any remaining discretionary income...

Because I'm a member of the "Backstage Pass" club (with all the rights and privileges thereunto) I get a weekly email outlining these amazing deals. There are also "Backstage Pass Exclusive Deals of the Month" should I find myself with any remaining discretionary income...
Do you get an extra discount on sonic maximizers?

I found an old one of these (with different strain relief) in a box yesterday of old Premier Music stuff. It's amazing some of the crap I'm finding this week.

I would like it very much if you could send Amy round to my house each morning to tell me about the SDOTD.
If you insist but this is the real Amy...

article-2195128-14BCF085000005DC-714_306x279.jpg

Back