Vintage Guitar Reviews Telenator Limited Edition CuNiFe Wide Range Humbuckers!

Telenator

Les Paulverizer
We're so thrilled they liked our pickups!

TELENATORMAY2012.jpg

Great review, but those are some pricey pups! :eek::eek:

We also have some really sweet mods starting at $85.

We're the cheapest, and most expensive in the world of Wide Range Humbuckers.

We're also the only company in the world making a truly accurate CuNiFe repro of the WRHB.

Perfect magazine for your pickups.
If I ever buy something with re-issue WRHB pickups, you can bet I'll send them in for the CuNiFe upgrade.

Perfect magazine for your pickups.
If I ever buy something with re-issue WRHB pickups, you can bet I'll send them in for the CuNiFe upgrade.

There was a little confusion in that, we do not require a donor pickup for the Limited Edition CuNiFe model. We're very clear in stating "this is not a Fender product" but we just can't imagine a CuNiFe WRHB without the correct cover on it. So, no, you wouldn't need to send us any pickups for that model.

Cool to see you get some good press. It is also cool that you are keeping the old CuNiFe type pickups alive. I wasn't really a fan of the sound of them, but I'm sure lots of people are and they must be very happy to see real replacements out there.

There were a few varieties of the original WRHBs and the specs were pretty loose. I've heard some bad ones too, and then I've heard others that raise the heavens!

Back