Vince Neil sings the National Anthem

Pale blonde on the right in the OP video: Would :embarrassed: And I don't normally like pale blondes.

Who am I kidding, I'm 50 yrs. old....any of the cheerleaders: would :embarrassed:

wow.... that was actually worse than I imagined it would be. I didn't think that would be possible. :facepalm:

I'll give him one thing, he didn't drag it out for 10 minutes like most people do. I would rather hear a bad singer do it fast than a good one take forever.

I'll give him one thing, he didn't drag it out for 10 minutes like most people do. I would rather hear a bad singer do it fast than a good one take forever.

As much as I hate melisma acrobatics I’d rather hear that than hear someone with no range take on a song that requires a monster range.

Why hasn’t someone come up with a two-octave version for the majority of singers who can’t sing it?

Why the hell don't these people either have handlers, or the common sense to know that a song is way outside of their range, and politely decline?

Made it about 20 seconds. He does great as the front man for MC.....not so great singing a song that gives great singers fits.

Why the hell don't these people either have handlers, or the common sense to know that a song is way outside of their range, and politely decline?

Because if you do a bad job singing the national anthem it’s just another youtube clip most people won’t watch. But if you refuse you have to worry about it becoming an internet witch hunt that generates a $10,000 PR bill.

As much as I hate melisma acrobatics I’d rather hear that than hear someone with no range take on a song that requires a monster range.

Why hasn’t someone come up with a two-octave version for the majority of singers who can’t sing it?

"The white cracker who wrote the national anthem knew what he was doing. He set the word 'free' to a note so high nobody can reach it. That was deliberate."

Back