Video from "behind the scenes" at Kauer Guitars

Great video, Doug :thu:, and yeah, that soundtrack kills :cool:

I'll be looking for your stuff the next time the Rival Sons show from Sweden(?) is on Palladia.

Great video, Doug :thu:, and yeah, that soundtrack kills :cool:

I'll be looking for your stuff the next time the Rival Sons show from Sweden(?) is on Palladia.

The Gold banshee Scott is playing in that concert is ours. It was filmed just after we started up together (before his white and green ones). It's also a lot of why the C&D came down I think :wink:

Maybe you should get your ass on Shark Tank. What the hell. You got the pitch knocked up. You'd have to make a helluva case for the market, though.

Flashbacks to my teenage years around that router. I always had a huge fear of router bits. Justified if you ask me, I always knew that thing would turn on as I quickly adjusted the bit with my fingers.

Of course "Maximum Overdrive" probably played a role in that fear.

That was hella cool! I enjoyed it much more than other factory videos because I didn’t have to listen to a bunch of marketing speak—just killer riffs and vocals. And because your factory looks a lot brighter and cleaner than others.

That was hella cool! I enjoyed it much more than other factory videos because I didn’t have to listen to a bunch of marketing speak—just killer riffs and vocals. And because your factory looks a lot brighter and cleaner than others.

Thanks bud!

I always joke that if I had a rustic barn for a shop that was only accessible by donkey and powered by unicorn farts I'd probably sell more guitars.... but I like mine big and clean.

Back