images

Vesaro-I-Evolve-Extreme-Racing-Simulator-5.jpg

Only
$75,000.00

Attachments

• upload_2014-7-14_10-22-6.jpeg
    upload_2014-7-14_10-22-6.jpeg
    7.4 KB · Views: 63
Wow. Do they have a similar rig set up as a flying simulator?

Not that I could afford one, or would have a place to put it even if I could. :tongue:

How much?

Actually, the price is irrelevant.

I have to have that. If it can simulate a Jaguar F-Type "R" in surround sound, I am all in.

Yes, it actually "Snarls".

How much?

Actually, the price is irrelevant.

I have to have that. If it can simulate a Jaguar F-Type "R" in surround sound, I am all in.

Yes, it actually "Snarls".

It's hard to put a price on it, since I did the initial build around 2000 (the year, not dollars). You need a monster computer and graphics card to run a racing simulator with triple screens. I'm on my 3rd computer. The first two cost about $3k each, not including monitors. The third one was about $2k, and I'm about to drop another $600 on a new video card. The frame is aluminum alloy tubing with aluminum/magnesium connectors.

I've added lots of stuff over the years, like vibration transducers, gauges, multiple wheels and pedals, shifters, telemetry, 5.1 sound, head tracker, etc.

To duplicate what I have now would probably cost $10k. You could certainly build something less sophisticated for considerably less, especially if you use a single screen, since that cuts your computer cost way down.

Back