Question: Velcro.

Soft Velcro goes on the pedal or the pedalboard?

• Total voters
I like soft side on the pedals, so they don't scratch things up when I switch them on and off. I now use the industrial stuff Baimun sent me, and it's the same regardless of direction though.

I like soft side on the pedals, so they don't scratch things up when I switch them on and off. I now use the industrial stuff Baimun sent me, and it's the same regardless of direction though.

you just need to do what I do and stick to the pedals you have, then you don't have to worry about taking them on and of. :grin:

Use the industrial 3M tape instead. It is universal.
mediawebserver

I used Dual Lock when building my original pedal board.

But now that I have bought pre-made ones, they all stick the loop side on the board...leaving the hooks for the pedals.

I think I'm hook side on pedal. My first pedalboard was an skb with soft side built in and I didn't want to re-do everything when I got a pedaltrain.

They do snag the carpet when they are off the board.

It's been so long since I bought a new pedal, or paid attention to the ones I have, that I don't remember.

I think I have the soft side on the pedal and the hard side on the board.

Soft side on the board, then if you have an amp covered in rat fur, you can put the pedal on the top, or side of your amp.

Back