Vaccaro Groove Jet

The body design looks like a 7-year old tried to draw an SG, freehand.

With a crayon.

In a moving car.

I'm not saying it isn't atrociously ugly, cuz it is.

But nowhere near as ugly as an SG.

Sorry to all the SG fans, but I find them offensive in every way.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

I'm not saying it isn't atrociously ugly, cuz it is.

But nowhere near as ugly as an SG.

Sorry to all the SG fans, but I find them offensive in every way.

No apologies necessary. You clearly are not legally responsible for your actions at this point in time.

Sometimes a person is just wrong.

Right now, you are that person.

And I don't even particularly fancy SGs. Have owned a few cheapie versions but don't have even one of those right now.

If you think that Vacarro is better looking than an SG, seek professional help! :eek:

BotBIIfloorBKkneel71204.jpg

I'd like to try an aluminum necked guitar but that one I'd have to play with my eyes gouged out with hot pokers, so, no.

One of my college bandmates/housemates had a Kramer bass. Must've been 14 pounds if it was an ounce. And so neck heavy he actually put a diving belt weight on the end of the strap yo try to even it out, which of course only made it ridiculously MORE heavy.

Crazy fucker still owns it.

No apologies necessary. You clearly are not legally responsible for your actions at this point in time.

Sometimes a person is just wrong.

Right now, you are that person.

And I don't even particularly fancy SGs. Have owned a few cheapie versions but don't have even one of those right now.

If you think that Vacarro is better looking than an SG, seek professional help! :eek:

BotBIIfloorBKkneel71204.jpg

I love you man.

I am sure my disdain for SG's is probaby 100% psychological and rooted in some long lost memory wherein it got associated with some awful song or band. However, I can't get over whatever it was. I know the play great, sound great and are almost universally respected.

I still hate them.

Back