Unsolved Mysteries

?

• the best show

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Theodore

I gotta move
Watched it a ton in the early days. Been watching it on youtube. Perfect bedtime atmosphere but probably a bit too engaging. Not sure by who, but there are a lot of added update captions, some very recent.

tumblr_pfko1u44za1xch6xgo1_400.gif

This brings me back to when I was dating my wife. Her Mom watched Unsolved Mysteries and America's Most Wanted. One time I slipped up and called it Unwanted Mysteries when future MIL was there and got "the look". Watching either show was torture. Can't believe more than one person ever watched the show on purpose. Therefore Theodore must be my MIL in real life.

I probably saw a few but I voted I live under DdBob's rock.....however in related theme my bedtime ritual is listening to The Last Podcast on the left latest ones i listened to are the "Richard Kallinger" and the "L Ron Hubbard" ones

I probably saw a few but I voted I live under DdBob's rock.....however in related theme my bedtime ritual is listening to The Last Podcast on the left latest ones i listened to are the "Richard Kallinger" and the "L Ron Hubbard" ones

*walks towards camera for four steps, then stops*

Next, DdBob lived a seemingly quiet life with his dog Callie in a sleepy neighborhood in Tucson, Arizona. But that all changed when Callie passed away. Soon neighbors began noticing a strange creature prowling the grounds every morning, and again in the evening. More shockingly, some of those neighbors would then vanish. Is it what it is or is DdBob harboring the supposedly mythical chupacabra? Maybe someone you know holds the answer... or maybe it's you.

This brings me back to when I was dating my wife. Her Mom watched Unsolved Mysteries and America's Most Wanted. One time I slipped up and called it Unwanted Mysteries when future MIL was there and got "the look". Watching either show was torture. Can't believe more than one person ever watched the show on purpose. Therefore Theodore must be my MIL in real life.

Most residents of his rural Illinois community found Bob411 a harmless country dullard. But that all changed when Bob began to weave increasingly elaborate tales of conspiracy to explain away his bad taste. What happened to Bob411? Tonight, his family needs your help to explain why is he so incredibly wrong.

ps John Walsh is a piece of shit and comparing AMW to Unsolved Mysteries is a capital crime.

Last edited:
Watched every show. Then masturbated.

The Nashville area knew Honkridge as an unseemly pervert, one of thousands. So they weren't surprised when he masturbated at the end of every episode of this very show. But in February of 2019, ridge shocked the community with a terrible scheme: trading avatars. He is still at large today. Do you know the whereabouts of Honkridge? With your help, authorities could find this dangerous fugitive and give a traumatized community the peace of mind they deserve.

Andy McKerouac was known throughout the Miami Valley area as a pot-loving authentic americana musician with a friend named Luigi. But that all changed when his most prized possession was stolen straight out from under his nose: his enormous beard. Maybe someone you know can help return Kerouac's beard to its rightful face. Maybe that someone is you.

Andy McKerouac was known throughout the Miami Valley area as a pot-loving authentic americana musician with a friend named Luigi. But that all changed when his most prized possession was stolen straight out from under his nose: his enormous beard. Maybe someone you know can help return Kerouac's beard to its rightful face. Maybe that someone is you.
I heard his beard infected everydog within a 10 mile radius and there were animal cruelty laws brought against him because of it.

Back