"Unlisted" videos on YouTube to make your homework private....

Mark Wein

Grand Poobah
Staff member
YouTube just released a new feature where you can make your video "unlisted". It's only visible to people you send the URL to so if you aren't comfortable putting a video of yourself playing a strumming exercise or trying a vocal technique lesson in public view check this out:

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be perfect for me when I sort out my webcam and start doing "Lick of the Day" Vids!..I've never done anything like it, so some quality control from you or some of the other guys would be really useful. :)

This will be perfect for me when I sort out my webcam and start doing "Lick of the Day" Vids!..I've never done anything like it, so some quality control from you or some of the other guys would be really useful. :)

I'm trying to find ways to streamline the process but to also make people more comfortable about sharing their progress with us. This just popped up today in an email I got from YouTube today and I thought it would be perfect to share.

I'm trying to find ways to streamline the process but to also make people more comfortable about sharing their progress with us. This just popped up today in an email I got from YouTube today and I thought it would be perfect to share.

I think they have been doing this for a little while all of my homework is unlisted.

Back