United breaks guitars...

i read that article a little while ago. not only should united pay thru the nose, so should chicago p.d. since they're the ones who actually did the beating.

i read that article a little while ago. not only should united pay thru the nose, so should chicago p.d. since they're the ones who actually did the beating.

Though it will adversely impact my tax burden, the Chicago PD needs to goddamn pay for this and every other excessive use of force situation.

I've been very surprised by the lack of reaction in their share price today. This is absolutely terrible publicity that's all over the internet. It's going to cost them a lot of customers. Or perhaps the traders are just happy to see a full plane.

C9Em38BUwAgkYyY.jpg:large

I've been very surprised by the lack of reaction in their share price today. This is absolutely terrible publicity that's all over the internet. It's going to cost them a lot of customers. Or perhaps the traders are just happy to see a full plane.
Behold the power of the oligopoly.

Wait a sec, they needed the seats so their employees could fly, presumably to crew another flight?

That dude who was dragged off might be getting his own private jet when the lawyers are done.

Americans are completely and utterly clueless about how few rights they have in the face of power+money.

This country is getting ugly, and all we do is post on the internet.

Back